title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

[codec] CUE Sheet Image Utility Codec

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gerakion
    • Aug 2024

I don't know if this is intentional or bug, but I noticed that this plugin does not create a .cue file *if* I use the "Apply Track Number offset" before I rip a CD.

The offset feature is very useful to me, because I rip a lot of audiobooks. I apply a track offset so that the second/third/fourth/etc. discs will sort nicely in order if I put all the files in one folder. So I'd prefer to keep using it if it's possible to update the plugin.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

A cue is a 1:1 of the CD, you cannot add an offset to the tracks
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Gerakion
        • Aug 2024

Thanks for quick confirmation, though that is disappointing. If the cue has to match the track numbers verbatim, then I'd prefer DBPA make the cue with disc info from before the offset is applied. Also annoying but this way at least I can edit the filename/tags of the audio files later (ahead of recreating the CD). This is how my workflow in EAC works currently.

Also if there's any convenient way of communicating this to the user that also would be desirable. Perhaps in the ripping log file (if the user is making one)?

Comment

Working...

]]>