title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

AccurateRip Test #2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

There really are that many pressings 2..4..10! You don't need a drive with C2, just a right disc. Keep your eye on the database there are new tracks being added if not on a daily basis, on a weekly.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

AccurateRip.com now has a Forum and a section on defeating Copy Protected CDs.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Nothingface5384
        • Dec 2002

so spoon,u cant really take part of the accurate rip til one of your rips are reconised?...i'm really not sure how to participate in this..i have alot of rock/metal cds to rip and the accuraterip still says unconfiguared...and i dont have a log folder to accuraterip either :-(

and i think i know why the factotrs(i.e. bitrate quality/type,codec,rip-speed,) i mentioned to u in an earlier post about the effects it could have on the results and why u said it wouldnt matter is because it uses the .wav for the resuls...and the results are basicly like a hash?

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Yes it is a hash.

If you have more than 100 discs my offer is to send you a recognizable disc.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Unregistered

i might have a hundred disc that are retail...are exact cdr copies valid also?

opps forgot to log in heh :Nothingface5384

Comment

• Spoon
              Administrator
              • Apr 2002

Hold on, Test #3 is out tonight with new rules and about 600 Key Discs....You might have a matching disc.
              Spoon
              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Spoon
                Administrator
                • Apr 2002

Replaced with Test #3.
                Spoon
                www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>