title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Copy Tag/Album Arts from one file to another?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AxBattler
    • Aug 2013

Copy Tag/Album Arts from one file to another?

After ripping my regular CD collection to FLAC, I am now painfully going through some copy protected discs. The horrible type with lots of intentional C2 errors. I've had better luck getting a "secure rip" with EAC than dBpoweramp on those kind of discs (the results also seem more consistent when I rip multiple times). Still, I much prefer tagging with dBpoweramp. For a start, EAC seems to struggle with tags in Kanji characters (turning them to question marks). Secondly, I scan both sides my CDs, let dBpoweramp resize them when embedding (and archive the original scans). I was wondering if dBpoweramp has a feature that would allow me replace all the tags in one file to another including album art, without touching the audio?

Edit: Also, is it possible to add the ReplayGain tags to the EAC generated FLAC so that it is consistent with the rest of the album ripped via dBpoweramp?
    Last edited by AxBattler; August 12, 2013, 09:56 PM.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Copy Tag/Album Arts from one file to another?

Replaygain can be added at any time with the Utility Codec [ReplayGain] (see codec central above).

It is not possible to move the tags from one file to another.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>