title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Registration Problem

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hmw
    • Dec 2011

Registration Problem

Last week I downloaded and installed dBpoweramp Reference R14, along with the Batch Ripper, CD Writer, etc.

Earlier today I followed the "Register" link and registered (and paid for) the product. I got several E-mails acknowledging the payment. Nowhere in any of the forms I filled out on the website or in the E-mails was there any mention on how exactly to register, so I assumed it happened automatically.

However, when I open the program, it still says I have an unregistered version and 17 days left. I cannot find any place to change that. When I click the [register] link on that page, it takes me back to the page on your website where I process a payment.

So how do I get my program registered?

Harry
  • dbfan
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Jan 2011

Re: Registration Problem

You should have received an email receipt, in the receipt is an order number and a program download link, you install the registered version over the trial version you have.

Comment

• hmw
      • Dec 2011

Re: Registration Problem

*********:

Got it, and installed the registered version. Everything now is OK. Thanks.

From rereading the email receipt, it is not clear that one must install a registered version if one has already installed the trial version. Perhaps this could be clarified in your email receipt.

Harry

Comment

Working...

]]>