title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Couple of questions on Reference

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bluepaul
    • Jun 2008

Couple of questions on Reference

Apologies if this has been answered in other threads, but can assure you that I've done a pretty thorough search. I found an old thread that asked the same question, but I think the answer has now changed because the site's pages are slightly diferent in the Registration part.

I installed the trial version a couple of weeks ago and was very impressed - so I just purchased the Reference version a couple of days ago.

I wasn't quite sure whether to install the registered version over the existing trial version, but I followed the prompt to uninstall the existing version first. Anyway, It's all up and running, and recognised the previous configuration.

However, my configuration tells me that I only have 8 days remaining on access to AMG, GD3 & MusicBrainz. What do I have to do to get the 1 year access?

Also, does Reference now allow you to install CD Writer? I was under the impression it was part of Reference as an optional extra. Is there an extra cost involved in registering it?

Cheers and thanks for a great product

Paul
  • Teknojnky
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Dec 2006

Re: Couple of questions on Reference

follow the screens, somewhere after you get to the download link should be an amg registration updater thing.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

CD Writer goes final next week, it will appear on registration retrieval for R13 reference.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

The AMG download link is a separate link in the e-mail you were sent.

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

The AMG download link is a separate link in the e-mail you were sent.
          That used to be true, but with the new shop there is just one link (registration retrieval), there are 2 links in registration retrieval (when validated) the bottom one is AMG activation.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• bluepaul
            • Jun 2008

Thanks for that - I now have 360 days remaining.

I'm in no hurry for CD Writer so I'll wait until it goes final.

Cheers

Paul

Comment

Working...

]]>