title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Codec for .cvh files

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cdtjat

• Jun 2004

Codec for .cvh files

Is there a specific codec that I can download to convert a .cvh file to a .wav file? I've tried sending it to myself via e-mail and that doesn't work. Please help!!
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru

• Apr 2002

Re: Codec for .cvh files

It looks like a .cvh file is a type of complex server file. Perhaps someone familiar with this type of file could advise on how to break out the audio portiion of the .cvh file or whether it is even possible to do so.
    If you can somehow play the audio you could record it to wav through your soundcard using dMC (dB Music Converter) and Auxilary input.
    Best wishes,
    Bill Mikkelsen

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by xoas
      It looks like a .cvh file is a type of complex server file. Perhaps someone familiar with this type of file could advise on how to break out the audio portiion of the .cvh file or whether it is even possible to do so.
      If you can somehow play the audio you could record it to wav through your soundcard using dMC (dB Music Converter) and Auxilary input.
      Best wishes,
      Bill Mikkelsen

Comment

• eli edri

the only known way for now, is to E-mail the file, the the program converts it, and instead of sending it, you can save the attachment in the file menu, or pick up the converted file from your E-mail folder (click on find .wav to get the file if it's tooo hard).

Comment

Working...

]]>