title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Can any1 help :(

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angel

• Oct 2003

Can any1 help :(

Ok when playing music with kazaa lite, than playing another track with dbpoweramp [ kinda like mixin the 2 tracks in ] dbpoweramp dont seem to play, it be the same if i played a track with dbpoweramp 1st, than kazaa's player wudnt work.

i never had this problem b4, i could play 2 songs at the same time b4 like dbpoweramp and winamp playing together

plz plz plz help me :(
  • Unregistered

Re: Can any1 help :(

I keep getting computer output is already in use ?

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Possibly your sound card can only play one output at once (pausing is the same as though it is playing).

You might try dAP Options Menu >> Amp >> Sound Output set to DirectX.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Unregistered

Why are you so into wanting to play both at the same time? Is this something that's gonna make or break your day? I would help if I knew, but I think you better go on with life knowing it is ok to listen to one at a time

Originally posted by angel
        Ok when playing music with kazaa lite, than playing another track with dbpoweramp [ kinda like mixin the 2 tracks in ] dbpoweramp dont seem to play, it be the same if i played a track with dbpoweramp 1st, than kazaa's player wudnt work.

i never had this problem b4, i could play 2 songs at the same time b4 like dbpoweramp and winamp playing together

plz plz plz help me :(

Comment

Working...

]]>