title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Jazpiper help needed

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DJScott-e
    • May 2003

Jazpiper help needed

Hi All,

I have a Jazpiper mv32p without the parallel cable. Does any one know if I can transfer mp3 files to a smart card and insert it straight into the player and listen to the files???

Any help would be appreciated as the cable is no longer availbale and i would like to use my player. I have tried using this program (Which I might add looks like a good program) but wioth out the cable it is no good.

I have a USB card writer and a 32 meg smartmedia card. I have tried numerous converters ranging fram lame to mp3Pro but with no luck.

Please help me out some how

Cheers,
    DJ Scott-e
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

The files are stored in a special format on the flash card so it is not possible to write them using the PC (without the jazz piper).
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• egg
      • Aug 2003

Sorry to bump an old thread but does anyone know how to do a pinout diagram for the cable? I am also missing my cable and want to use the player again!

The USB one would be the easiest to Pinout as it only has 4 wires but a parallel will do as well.

If anyone can help, please e-mail eighty86six@hotmail.com

Thanks,
      Tim.
      Last edited by egg; August 12, 2003, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Working...

]]>