title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

db poweramp and MSFT keyboard

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimlab
    • Dec 2005

db poweramp and MSFT keyboard

I have a problem when I start dbpoweramp music player. When I do, it disables the volume and mute keys on my MSFT usb ergonomic 4000. I can faithfully duplicate or reproduce it by rebooting and restarting the music player. It works all the time till the music player starts. Any help you can give would be appreciated.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: db poweramp and MSFT keyboard

Are you referring to dAP, the audio player, or dMC, the music converter?

Edit: if you are referring to dAP, see here: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=9016
    Last edited by LtData; April 04, 2007, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• jimlab
      • Dec 2005

db poweramp player and MSFT keyboard

I have a MSFT Ergo 4000, usb keyboard, latest drivers for KB, and I have noticed when starting db amp player, it causes the three audio keys (mute, up volume and down volume) to becomd disabled. (This has happend since I can remember, with old drivers and new, but just today found the applicatioon that causes it.) They remain disabled untill I reboot and will then remain working unitil the first time I start db amp player. I can reproduce this faithfully. Any ideas on what might fix this? Thanks in advance. Jim

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

Re: db poweramp player and MSFT keyboard

I merged your other thread into this one.

Try what I mentioned above.

Comment

• jimlab
          • Dec 2005

Re: db poweramp and MSFT keyboard

Thanks so much, Actually, I renamed the file rather then deleting it but the problem is gone. Appreciate it.

jim

Comment

Working...

]]>