title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

CD Adio Input went BOOM! Please Help!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: Adio Input went BOOM! Please Help!

Well, when you download the registered copy, use the save option so you'll have it for subsequent use, without the extra need to re-download. Didn't you save it before?

If you saved it, before restoring your system, burn that installer file to a cd in case it gets deleted by the restore.

I'm thinking you may be having some other software that conflicts with parts of dBpowerAMP's software.

Have you installed any special programs for audio/video manipulation? burners/rippers?

How about something like this: https://www.fileplanet.com/153220/15...leinfo/CD-Grab - this would be a program that has the same name as the one used by dBpowerAMP, cdgrab.exe - and if you installed it it would overwrite the real one.
    Last edited by ChristinaS; January 04, 2006, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• cliffhotchkiss
      • Jan 2006

Re: CD Adio Input went BOOM! Please Help!

I did save it but restored before I burned it to a disk. As for conflicting software, I don't think so, I run a very lean system and am very very selective of what I have on my machine.

Also, how it happened, between 2 cd's after succsessfully ripping many dozens of cd's. And with nothing installed recently.

definitely a puzzle.

thanks again

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

When does it crash? on starting, what if you start CD Input with no CD in the drive, does it load? does it crash when a cd is inserted?
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• cliffhotchkiss
          • Jan 2006

I does not matter if there is a disk in the drive or not. The moment the program is started the error appears, it will not even open the program window or acces the drive.

bummer, huh?

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

Try running:

Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• cliffhotchkiss
              • Jan 2006

closer, closer....The program window opened for about 2 seconds before the error message.

Attempted varios combinations of resets and restarts with no better luck.

Thnaks so much, please keep trying!!!

Comment

Working...

]]>