title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

DSD Codec

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JeremyP99
    • Aug 2024

DSD Codec

I have some .dsf files I would like to convert to Flac. The guide says there is a DSD Codec which does this, but DbPowerAmp config does not list it.

What to do?

Thanks
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

A DSF decoder is included as standard, you have which version of dBpoweramp?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• JeremyP99
      • Aug 2024

14.4. no sign of it. I'm happy with this release, so won't pay for a full new release simply for one codec!

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

You would need at least R2022, R14 would not have it
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• JeremyP99
          • Aug 2024

Originally posted by Spoon
          You would need at least R2022, R14 would not have it
          OK. Well, as noted,

Comment

• Adderall
            • Aug 2024

Looking to buy Adderall online with secure delivery? Our service provides a reliable and safe way to obtain your medication with a focus on security and convenience. We partner with licensed pharmacies to ensure that you receive genuine Adderall, and we implement robust security measures to protect your personal and payment information throughout the process.
            Discover the convenience of buying generic medicine online. Enjoy cost-effective, high-quality alternatives to brand-name drugs with fast, discreet delivery right to your door.

Comment

Working...

]]>