title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Recording Streaming Audio

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jim1812
    • Aug 2002

Recording Streaming Audio

Dont really know if this is the proper place to ask this question or whether it should go to Spoon. But at the flip of the coin, you won! :confused:
    I want to record some of the plays presented on BBC Radio 4. I understand that I need to use my sound card to do it but from there on I am lost. So can someone explain to this old Yank just what the h**** I have to do and how?
    Thanks, Jim1812
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

If you install Auxiliary Input, on the Options page select input source, some sound cards let you record what is being played in another program.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Unregistered

StreamboxVCR

Search for streamboxVCR - brilliant for capturing both audio and video streams The possibilies are endless.

You will also need

the stealthmulder crack for StreamboxVCR

URL fetcher to find some hidden stream source

realplayer (basic 8 recommended)

You can dl the files to listen/ watch l8r!

Enjoy!

Comment

• MasterOfPuppets
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Nov 2002

If your sound card doesn't support recording from mixed output, you can just connect the output of your sound card to the line in with an audio cable (costs like a buck @ most), and then use Auxiliary Input to record from the line in while playing the shows.

Comment

Working...

]]>