title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Need help running Batch Ripper

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jkt
    • Feb 2024

Need help running Batch Ripper

I was trying to add a thread to Batch Ripper forum. There is no such thing. As you can see, I posted a thread to the wrong "Batch" forum. Sorry.

Can anyone tell me how to delete, close, or otherwise close this thread? Thanks.

.../Help/BatchRipper/index.html -> "Batch Ripper Operation (General Setup and Usage)" gets me to .../Help/BatchRipper/options.html. This "options" page tells me "
    The following items should be reviewed before ripping:" I reviewed them. Among other things, it tells me that I can edit "Profile". It seems that the idea is to click "edit", which then takes me to a standard CD Ripper instantiation. Great! I know how to set a profile in CD Ripper.

QUESTION:
    I have 3 CD drives. Once I set my profile for my drive number 1, how do I set the profiles for my drivers number 2 and number 3. If I click on my shortcut for Batch Ripper, I simply go back to the instantiation for my drive number 1. Actually, this is not quite correct. One time that I did this, I was able to go back to Batch Ripper and open a 2nd instantiation of CD Ripper. I was not able, however, to leave instantiation number 2 and get back to Batch Ripper. Hopefully you get the idea.

QUESTION:
    How do I set up 3 CD Drives for batch rip?
    Last edited by jkt; 02-07-2024, 08:44 PM. Reason: Wrong Forum
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Need help running Batch Ripper

Profiles are not supposed to be drive related, they are general ripping profiles. All drives in Batch Ripper use the same profile.

Have 3 drives the same, and add them as 3 separate ripping methods, in the Batch Ripper configuration program, if using the Manual Load - Auto Eject, you would configure 3 drives.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>