title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Abort after time where is that option.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrgetalife
    • Jul 2023

Abort after time where is that option.

Under what section is Abort after X Time located at. I see if referenced but I can't find where the setting is.

I don't know if the CD is faulty or my drive is dying. But I want the program to try to abort after 20 minutes. My drive went a couple of hours just spinning and attempting to read. The Read abort didn't work.

Also does pressing STOP in Batch mode manually instantly stop or waits for the track to finish?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Abort after time where is that option.

Edit settings for Batch >> Options Menu >> Secure settings.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• mrgetalife
      • Jul 2023

I'm on the Windows version. Under DB Batch. The program doesn't really have any options?

Under DB Power I Found under CD Ripping options if i pick the "Secure Rip" option and i see Secure settings. I put the minimum 3 minutes per track. It sort of works. But that's 3 minutes per track if there was 15 tracks it would be 45 minutes.

In Batch mode I think sort of behaves but still not Ideal. But it doubles because it puts the Track on Queue Twice. So 3+3 minutes.

Is there an Abort rip after Error? I see there's an Abort after Inaccurate but that's not exactly what i want either.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Any abort is an error triggered.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>