I wish for an easy way to keep/transfer/backup one's profiles.

I completely understand the need to individualize the configuration of the technical aspects (i.e. ripper config/etc) but there are other aspects to a profile such as the naming conventions used both with the individual tracks as well as the directory placement & so on.

I've just noticed that I have to 100% completely reconfigure my profile if I decide to use it in the future on a fresh install for whatever reason. That creates great fear... will I make a typo in the naming conventions or accidentally forget a directory or even accidentally misconfigure the codec's quality setting...

Perhaps an export profile function where the profile exported includes everything in the profile except for drive properties etc. Those could remain stored in the registry.

What's illustrate's saying... rip once rip right, or some such. I would hate to have the family pack installed on several machines in the house all ripping to a mutually shared location & each machine has a slight error in the profile so as to each machine ripping perfectly secure for their individual drives but the naming, codec, & other DSP functions are all ever so slightly different... so one doesn't notice the mistake until 25 discs into the ripping process & then has to go back & re-rip them or perhaps the "error" slips through unnoticed for 18 months & then it is noticed that all the discs ripped by machine *2 have their track number listed before the artist & all the other discs from the other machines have the track number listed after the artist...

I wish for a profile transfer feature without any individual machine specific technical settings (i.e. drive configuration).