title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Can't login to purchase upgrade

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G2covers
    • Aug 2008

Can't login to purchase upgrade

trying to purchase the upgrade from R12 to R13 but when i put in my e-mail address it says "not found in the database".

i have checked my e-mail account and still have the purchase confirmation mails from illustrate, sent to the same address i am trying to use for the upgrade.

my order number is <edit please do not post your order number> and the e-mail is question is the same one as my forums account uses.

thanks.
    Last edited by Spoon; 08-01-2008, 11:40 AM.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Can't login to purchase upgrade

Check your PM on this forum.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• G2covers
      • Aug 2008

thanks Spoon.

unfortunately, i'm still stuck. the link in the PM is to a page i was already at, having put the upgrade in a basket and trying to check-out.

you can't get past that page unless you register as a new customer, fill in your existing account details or request your forgotten password.

as i said above, my e-mail address gets me nowhere as the page says it cannot find it in the database, and having just tried again that is still the case.

apologies if i'm missing something.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Ok I understand, your purchase was though SWREG, we are using a new store now (our own store so there are no old usernames or passwords).
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• G2covers
          • Aug 2008

thanks. all sorted now; re-registered. :smile2:

Comment

Working...

]]>