title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Search Result

Collapse
6 results in 0.0044 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
foobar2000
  •  

• Arleene
    started a topic Foobar music folder not transfering

Foobar music folder not transfering

My ultimate goal is to get rid of iTunes in favor of another music library. I installed Foobar 2000 on my PC because of its ability to transfer to both ios and android devices. Once I populated my Foobar library and tried to sync, it said to install TuneFusion, which I have done. So now, as I have...
    See more | Go to post

• Tombei
    started a topic Whatever happened to Foobar2000?

Whatever happened to Foobar2000?

Hi Spoon, I backed Foobar2000 back in 2015 (ok I know it's a while back!) however, I haven't heard anything about it since. Have I missed an email or something?
    See more | Go to post

• jayteepix
    started a topic Lost the plot - or more likely never found it

Lost the plot - or more likely never found it

Somehow I managed to use foobar2000 and I'm sure I got my albums from my Win10 desktop onto my iphone and playable by foobar2000. After messing about I failed to sync properly again and ended up being taken to the tunefusion install - so I installed the trial for that as I just couldn't reproduce what...
    See more | Go to post

• Corteq
    started a topic Foobar2000 Mobile Crashing with TuneFusion Sync

Foobar2000 Mobile Crashing with TuneFusion Sync

I have been using Foobar2000 Mobile on my iPhone 6S Plus for a while successfully and want to move to TuneFusion for syncing content. After syncing for about 10 minutes on a large library Foobar crashes and the sync fails. I can't restart Foobar as it crashes on the startup screen. Things I have tried:...
    See more | Go to post

• crucifyd
    started a topic FLAC rip in dBpoweramp vs Foobar2000

FLAC rip in dBpoweramp vs Foobar2000

Out of curiosity I ripped a CD in dBpoweramp and then the same CD in Foobar2000 (both set at compression level 0).

dBpoweramp rip file size: about 385MB
    Foobar rip file size: about 285MB

At first dBpoweramp had FLAC 1.3.1 and Foobar had FLAC 1.2.1. I thought that might...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by crucifyd; June 02, 2015, 03:26 AM.

• falconsoars
    started a topic Secure vs. burst vs. iTunes ripping

Secure vs. burst vs. iTunes ripping

The more ripping/encoding of my CD collection I do, the more intrigued I become by the process. Case in point:

While ripping U2's Joshua Tree album, Track 6, Red Hill Mining Town, would not rip accurately, with the error log showing over 400 inaccurate frames. I tried every variation...
    See more | Go to post
Working...

]]>