title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

mp3 to cd

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spampie
    • Jan 2006

mp3 to cd

hi ppl

i was just thinking how good would a thing be if u could convert mp3,ogg,wma etc in to acd files for people who don`t have a mp3 compatable hi fi system i`ve look all over the net for one and no one at the moment can provide them at all :smile2:
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: mp3 to cd

dBpowerAMP Music Converter (dMC) is able to prepare all of those file types for burning to CD.
    dBpowerAMP CD Writer will do the conversions (using dMC) and the burning as well.

Also, if you can hook up the Sound Card from your computer to a line input on your hi-fi, you can play straight from your computer through your hi-fi system (no burning required).

Were you thinking of something else?

Best wishes,
    Bill

Comment

• LtData
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • May 2004

Do note that you can find a load of CD burning software that will burn WAV files to an audio CD, and you can use dMC to convert your files to audio CDs. I know Nero Burning ROM burns mp3, wma, wav, and a few others directly to an audio CD, no conversions required.

Comment

• zivko mitreski
        • Jan 2006

Re: converting m3u to mp3

I need help . Idon't know how to convert m3u to mp3

Comment

• ChristinaS
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Apr 2004

Edit the m3u file in Notepad. All the addresses of the mp3 files are there. Those you have to get onto your pc in order to convert, not the m3u file, that's just a meta file: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=4992

Comment

Working...

]]>