title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Sveta support for MD's!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tbunday
    • Sep 2005

Sveta support for MD's!!!

I love your programs!! But there is no support for MiniDisc players/recorders.

Will you support these in the future to make our lives easier as well???

I own a sony netmd walkman and I truely love it but the support and software are very poorly written and very tedious and slow compared to dbpowerAmp and such.

Ive checked realplayer to see if it supports it, but you have to install the USB drivers for it and then the OpenMG drivers too, even then it dont work right! :< Realplayer is fired!!! Windows Media has a little support for it, but not too good either as far as transferring music to the player itself. :< The only thing that seems to work is sonicstage, but its very slow and tedious you have to "import" all your music to its format before it will transfer, but it does have nice atrac compression "ie LP4" but its slow, like zipping a large ZIP file.

anyways,
    I would love to hear of any responses to this!!

thanks.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Sveta support for MD's!!!

Moved to Wishlist, but Sveta support should be requested here: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=4649
    As for support for MDs, Sony always using proprietary stuff, like ATRAC. Note that it will be next to impossible to export your songs to something else after you convert them to ATRAC.

Comment

Working...

]]>