title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Auto Enqueue

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ^Shyone379
    • Jul 2005

Auto Enqueue

My wish (without d/loading another program) would be to have the ability to designate that a particular track be auto enqueued at set intervals,

ie: every (set#) of minutes or hrs.

As new Track lookout operates like this, it would be a gr8 advantage to include it in preferences or as a Frequency Play track setting...

I will look forward to d/loading this Yesterday...

Cheers and Hope you can do this... gr8 stuff guys :smile2:
  • donny
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Oct 2002

Re: Auto Enqueue

and why do you need this if I may ask? I mean if you explain a bit maybe there is another solution... sure it can be done but it would require an aditional program like quemaster at the current development fase...

Comment

• ^Shyone379
      • Jul 2005

Donny, I use db Poweramp suite for a Community Radio Station, and it performs all requirements beautifully, except for the licencing requirement that Transmitter Frequency and Location details be transmitted at least once every 3 hours... Although Commercial Advertising does not apply to us, this feature could be readilly used by Commercial Stations to program their interval and load ratios of recorded Adverts.

We found that the creation of Playlists to be time consuming and utlize Genre Play/Random in conjunction with Quemaster.

If Quemaster could select to play a particular file/s at specified intervals that would be gr8.

Hope that explains better
      Last edited by ^Shyone379; July 13, 2005, 05:53 AM.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Create a .vbs script and stick it in Windows Scheduler:

Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• ^Shyone379
          • Jul 2005

Thanx Spoon, I'll give that a try, never done that b4.( Fingers crossed)

Using the Windows Scheduler. will that only activate when db music collection is operational, or will the scheduler cause the collection to start when not wanted to ???

Comment

• LtData
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • May 2004

It should cause dAP to start if its not running.

Comment

• donny
              dBpoweramp Guru
              • Oct 2002

OK, I'll see what I can do for the next Quemaster... a new version should be out soon, but it still needs some testing and a few hours of coding, and I don't know when will it be out...

so I could put in a timer and when it's out it would enque and reset itself... it should probably ad the item to the top of the queue right? it is doable but I can't promise you anything soon... I'm kinda buisy and it isn't on the top of my list, sorry.

Comment

• donny
                dBpoweramp Guru
                • Oct 2002

Well, as it seems I found time to do some stuff... the autoenque is add in quemaster now, but I would need a few days to test that everything is OK before publishing (it isn't the only new thing in QM 1.3). Also my internet connection is kinda troubleish these days so it could also be a problem...

anyway I am very glad to hear that someone is using QueMaster with dap for a radio program it is always nice to hear someone is using your software... sometimes I really don't know how many people actually use QM, being that dap is not a world wide popular player (not comercial)...

so thanx for using my software

Comment

• donny
                  dBpoweramp Guru
                  • Oct 2002

I have released the new version so feel free to try it and tell me if something is missing or if there are any bugs

hope you'll enjoy and that this will serve you well...

Comment

• ^Shyone379
                    • Jul 2005

Donny..... GREATStuff! re-setting Auto Queue works a treat, with the handy play now feature too.... While you are busy filling my Santa bag,, is it possible to apply these features to multiple files???? (although the Play now feature could not be used if all were selected for the same time setting) but to be able to have re-setting auto queue freature in this way would add fantastic versatility to your QueMaster... I recommend it highly.

Comment

Working...

]]>