title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Misc. suggestions/wishes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • garrog
    • Mar 2005

Misc. suggestions/wishes

First of all, very cool app! Just installed but hasn't sucked yet...

3 suggestions re. TASKBAR, EQ & VISUALISATIONS:

1: instead of 'dBpowerAMP Audio Player' as the title in the taskbar, display the track that is currently playing (or e.g. 'no track')

2. in the EQ window, wouldn't it be nice if you could drag the frequency response curve around? (e.g. like in SoundForge - not that that is a media player, I know!)

3. some funky visualisations like Windows MP, Winamp (but better still, obviously!!) (NB I see that advice on 3rd party visualisers is available elsewhere on this forum (search), but still an integrated one would be grand...) And - what the heck - throw in a VU meter while you're at it!

(Although I did try, it's always possible I'm too stupid to know you can already do half of these things...)
  • donny
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Oct 2002

Re: Misc. suggestions/wishes

no you are right, the player doesn not have these things (yet)...

Vis are in polan for a long time now, but are not on top of the priority list, being that there are external visuals, and that Spoon is mostly focusing on the quiality of the sound...

showing the song in the taskbar would be usefull though, cause that way we could get support by some other programs, I for one have spoken to hte people of Evil Lyrics who would (as far as I got it) gladly add support to dap if they has a way to get the song name playing.. this would be a good way to do it... and while we are at it, they would prefer it as the class name if posible?

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

You can get the track playing by using the com object?
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• donny
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Oct 2002

well I can, but they would preffer this way of support...

here look at this thread

Comment

Working...

]]>