title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

batch conversion

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ronin
    • Mar 2004

batch conversion

The program should be smarter when making a btach conversion, interms of bit rate. I recently converted some 780 files, whose BR varied from 64 to 160... I initially used 112, but some of the files resulted way bigger than the original (obviously). Then I used VRB 64-128, but the problem persisted. Considering that there is no imediate reason for converting a file from a lower BR to a higher one, I think there should be an option to "snart convert", leaving to the program the coice of converting or not based on the original files settings and the conversion choices.

Of course one can do it for oneself, but then its a file by file work, which is quite not the idea...
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: batch conversion

There is hope that this feature may be in the works. The beta of dCW (dB CD Writer) has a smart conversion option.
    Best wishes,
    Bill Mikkelsen

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: batch conversion

You could load the tracks into dBpowerAMP Audio Player and sort by bitrate >> right click >> convert to
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>