title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

DVD Audio?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hkeyman

DVD Audio?

I have some tracks that I want to burn in their entirety (1.6Gigs) to a DVD Disc. But the dbAmp CD Writer Plug does not support that type of disc...Any update or new plugz on the way for the future? Or any suggestions on how to burn them into CD format so that I can burn the files as one compilation (Single Track, NO Breaks) would be greatly appreciated.

Thx - G.M.D.
  • hkeyman
    • Nov 2003

Re: DVD Audio?

I posted this before I registered so you can email to me now, Thx - Hkeyman

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

What type of disc are you creating? mp3 tracks, or a DVD Audio disc?
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• hkeyman
        • Nov 2003

My interest is basically two fold. The dBamp CD ripper allows you to rip tracks as one. I have music that totals 5-600 megs each file and I want to burn them as one complete track or convert them as one large mp3 track to load up onto the iPod. The DVD writing comes into play because of the large file sizes and the fact that there is no option other than using the CD ripper to compile/compress them as one large mp3 track.
        So if you have any suggestions or insite to future updates I really appreciate your help. Thx!

Comment

Working...

]]>