title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

A few wishes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Paddy
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Jan 2003

A few wishes

I love DAP, but when I play songs which come up as being encoded by Xing (Very Old) the sound quality is very poor with lots of phasing. When they are played using Media player they play fine, but I would much rather play all of my tracks using DAP :D So is it possible for a future release to improve on the playback of these mp3's? Or is it just a limitation of the file when it was encoded (badly!!) I can email some tracks to you as an example if needed.

Also there are a couple of other wishes, which i think I mentioned a while back, but would love to see in the next release.

1.) Being able to select multiple tracks in MMC by using the mouse and dragging a box around them. Very useful for my DAC as it has a mouse, but no keyboard.

2.) Being able to drag and drop files into the enque list much easier than having to select the function from the menus :D

3.) When you turn off shuffle and have nothing enqued, then instead of DAP just stopping, it would be great if it just played the next song listed in MMC, playing through your music collection in the order it is in in MMC. Also when skipping tracks it should just move down the list to the next track etc. Great for selecting the next track in an album or playing the rest of an album wihtout having to go through the MMC.

Just a few suggestions, I hope they are relatively easy to implement into future releases. Cheers Spoon.

Paddy
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: A few wishes

There is a new mp3 decoder (based on MAD) coming real soon, it should help.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>