title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

enque

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djben
    • Jul 2003

enque

I whish we could delete only one by one enqued track instead of having to delete all of them, maybe spoon could include the both function in it, that would be great, thanks spoon to take care of that problem.

other than that, It would be cool if someone could explain to me how to enqueu a track from MMC or explorer without having to do th right click thing, spoon told me to press enter, but it doesn't work, it plays the track

please, in need of help !!!! :yawn:
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: enque

Queing look at this:

now it's out. it should be the last beta, just to check if the there is some minor bug around... the changes are: New in beta 4: - auto detect the active file... - no more need to search for your own files! - Favorite playlists window - so now you can have all of your favorites as far as a double-click! - option to

To enque on enter: oh just looked, I changed the shell method and it cannot do that anymore :(
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• donny
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Oct 2002

well I knew that shell changes are going to happen if the new stuff is going to be added.... and when this is finished , there won't be no actuall need for Quemaster then, so no point in updating it.
      I'm interested will the MMC format be changed?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

>I'm interested will the MMC format be changed?

The file formats, shouldn't be.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>