title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

VCD .dat

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

VCD .dat

Is there a possibility to listen and view the .dat file on dAP?. I can only listen with the current codec (VCD .dat).
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: VCD .dat

If you install the VCD codec to the same place as dAP then there is a chance, drop the file on dAP to see if it will play it.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• donny
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Oct 2002

you can listen to it(although sometimes it playls files too fast...) but there is no video window in dAP....

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by donny
        you can listen to it(although sometimes it playls files too fast...) but there is no video window in dAP....
        Are there any programmers out there who can create plugin or something that can play the files and display a video window just like NICEMC plugin on winamp?. I fell in love with dAP that I want to throw out winamp all together but without this features I have to live with it.

Comment

• donny
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Oct 2002

well I'm still using winamp - for playing real media files it goes nice then in real one (plus I didn't have time to download the new version...)

Comment

Working...

]]>