title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Cleaner GUI

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ezra2323
    • Aug 2003

Cleaner GUI

dBPowerAMP is great 'as is' and I will continue to use and support it.

However, I would love to see a more attractive player and library skin. I think the 'model' is iTunes. Something that looks like this - with the rounded white edges, subtle shadows, etc. would look great. The current library is kinda bulky. The black text on white background is so much nicer as well.

Again, just a wish. Its only a cosmetic change. Not a functionality request. Although grouping by artist, album would be nice.
  • RossRoy
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2003

Re: Cleaner GUI

I personally much prefer white text on black background, it is a lot less agressive on the eyes and less straining and actually makes it easier to read for me.

As for rounded edges and stuff.. You must be running it on Win9x because on WinXP, I have the rounded edges, albeit they are blue instead of white :D

You could always get the skin designer and build your own skin to your liking.

As for the grouping by artists/album/genres.. your wishes will be granted, have a read here

Comment

• ezra2323
      • Aug 2003

Re: Cleaner GUI

Yes, I found all the skins I was looking for further down the page. Guess I should look harder. I have XP, and using the winter background, and changing my Windoes XP settings to silver - I now have the "iTunes" looking version of dBPowerAMP.

Comment

Working...

]]>