title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

AAC Plus

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

AAC Plus

AAC Plus plug-in would be really nice.

Does anyone, by the way, know of an aac or aac plus command line encoder/decoder ( wav - aac(plus) - wav )
    ??
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: AAC Plus

Already here, have a look in the Beta section of this forum (AAC+ is also called HE AAC).
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Unregistered

I can't find any references to either HE ACC or ACC+ .

What I can find is :

Is this the codec You mean ?

I have tried to install it to test , but You write that "locate" should point to "encode.bat". I can't find that - searching my whole HD after installation doesn't find "encode.bat" ??

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

THe AAC codec is here:

Now with input (read) ability as well as existing writing (through fastenc and aacenc), tags are saved off as Ape2 as default, but can read / edit Ape1 & id3, download: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/beta/dMC-AAC-Codec.exe 550KB for those who want maximum quality, after installation of the above, install this:

First download, there was a little confusion with encode.bat - that is a different codec. About AAC+ that codec will decode such files, but it cannot create such files - only Nero can create such.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Unregistered

I search for an aac plus encoder too, would be great if somebody knows one !!!

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

Only nero for the moment.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• bsiegel
              • Feb 2005

Wish (tentatively) fulfilled. Please see:
              Well, I've developed a CLI codec for Enhanced AACPlus, aka AACPlus v2, aka AAC+SBR+PS using the reference encoder sourcecode provided by Coding Technologies. I had to modify the source a little bit because the encoder wants only 48kHz or 32kHz audio, but the only forceable sample rate dbPowerAmp provides is 44.1kHz. Audio

--Brandon Siegel

Comment

Working...

]]>