title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

powerpack to trim silence at only beginning of file

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

powerpack to trim silence at only beginning of file

After registering DBPOWERAMP, I was hoping there was a powerpack function that would simply delete the silence at the beginning of an MP3 files - that is, it will trim silence of the first 10 or 15 seconds of the Mp3 files (each file is different but contains silence of various links).

Is this possible and I've just overlooked it as a function or is it a possibility in future releases?

Thanks,
    Jon
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

dB Music Converter has a powerpack feature that will do this but requires you to convert your source files (you can still keep the same format and you can still keep your original files if you like). Music Converter is free and many of the features of the power pack are designed for the music converter program.
    I don't believe that dB Audio Player will do this automatically.
    hope this helps,
    best wishes,
    Bill Mikkelsen

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

The latest Beta of the player should do it if Gapless playback is selected.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by xoas
        dB Music Converter has a powerpack feature that will do this but requires you to convert your source files (you can still keep the same format and you can still keep your original files if you like). Music Converter is free and many of the features of the power pack are designed for the music converter program.
        I don't believe that dB Audio Player will do this automatically.
        hope this helps,
        best wishes,
        Bill Mikkelsen
        Thanks Bill,

I found the Powerpack feature!

Comment

Working...

]]>