title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Integration of My Music Collection

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

Integration of My Music Collection

Hi,

I think that you should be able to use My Music Collection to create playlists using drag-and-drop and then export them.

Also it would be nice if My Music Collection can automatically search folders for new songs and sync with an iPod

It would also be nice to be able to utilize the iPod star rating system with it.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Also it would be nice if My Music Collection can automatically search folders for new songs
    That you can, My Music Collection >> Add Music Menu >> New Track Lookout, ideally the system will look in one folder then auto move the tracks to another (so if you have 5000 tracks it does not have to scan through 5000 files looking for new).

Syncing will be implemented to Portable Players.

It would also be nice to be able to utilize the iPod star rating system with it.
    Does anything on the PC set the star ratings? or do you set the star ratings on the iPod its self? I know the Mac can send these reatings across.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Unregistered

I have not seen any PC software that implements it.

Setting the star rating system on the iPod, when sync it applies this rating to your music collection

I know itunes supports it

Comment

Working...

]]>