title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

ATRAC3 & ATRAC3Plus Support

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Taher

Re: ATRAC3 & ATRAC3Plus Support

Hello dear users

I have Sony Sonic Stage but I have not the disc player for Atrac3Plus.
    Please help me to find a free player software to play A3P files on PC.
    Please send your answers to tahereskandari@yahoo.com

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Taher

Comment

• Taher

Hello dear users

I have Sony Sonic Stage but I have not Sony disk player. So I cann't play CDs that born with Sonic Stage.
      Please help me to find a player software to play Atrac3Plus with PC as simple as play MP3 on computer.
      Please send your answers to tahereskandari@yahoo.com .

I am waiting for your lovely relplies.

Thanks & Best Regards,
      Taher

Comment

• DeX

Originally posted by Taher
        Hello dear users

I have Sony Sonic Stage but I have not Sony disk player. So I cann't play CDs that born with Sonic Stage.
        Please help me to find a player software to play Atrac3Plus with PC as simple as play MP3 on computer.
        Please send your answers to tahereskandari@yahoo.com .

I am waiting for your lovely relplies.

Thanks & Best Regards,
        Taher
        THERE IS NO SOFTWARE you dummy, read the forum! i`m trying to find a damn codec for ages and i can`t find one operational.
        Sonic Stage Sux big time, it isn`t even capable of READING IT'S OWN FILES....
        WTF is wrong with sony? the damn guys fooked up really nasty......

Comment

• DeX
          • Jun 2004

and as i was saying IF anybody finds the blasted codec plz let me know.... :cry:

Comment

• Kno

Try this

I will try this and see if it works

Kno

Comment

• DeX
              • Jun 2004

did you read anything???
              the program has not yet launched...... so it again is not an answer....
              it has the atrac3plus codec but it's not found anywhere for download, even with cash...
              And so the search continues for a PLAYER and/or a coder/DECODER.....
              :yawn:

Comment

• DJ Exo

Um I was wondering if someone could help me I have a Sony Walkman (NF-400) and I wanted to make an Atrac3Plus CD with the SonicStage Burner 2.0 and when I go to transfer my music to the Blank CD-R it takes them off and says that the transfer rate = 0 now the program says I can get unlimited transfers but i keep gettin that message does someone know how to fix this cause I had it about 3 days installed and its really startin to piss me off.

Comment

• DeX
                  • Jun 2004

ah and by the way.. my sonic stage software doesn't play the *.omg files, neither does OpenMG jukebox v2.2... wtf is happening...?????? :headbang:

Comment

• DeX
                    • Jun 2004

ah, almost forgot. i have an atrac3 codec, but it kinda doesn`t work...
                    its 95k: atrac3.acm, i need help.... :headbang:, sony take this :boese1:, daMN copyright freaks...

Comment

• Unregistered

Re: ATRAC3 & ATRAC3Plus Support - SONICSTAGE DOWNLOAD!!!

Hello everyone,

After having seen a Sony ATRAC3 portable player at a local electronic store I decided to go search the web to gather information about that stuff because I didn't knew a thing about it. I did find some very interesting things and I want to share it. For now, if you want to download ATRAC3-related softwares, go at:

There you will find, among other things, SonicStage version 1.5, but version 2 is available once the version 1.5 has been installed (download the Update Installer) and different player plugins!!

Hope that helps! If you need some more info, just get back to me at: Sushi_AddictNOSPAM@hotmail.com (don't put NOSPAM, of course
                      (notice the Underscore between Sushi and Addict)

Best to all,

Vincent
                      Quebec (Canada)

Comment

• Unregistered

SONICSTAGE & SIMPLEBURNER DOWNLOAD!!!!

Go there and enjoy...

Comment

• DeX
                          • Jun 2004

Vincent, first of all Buy the damn sony player cause it rulz, i have a dns505 and i`m more than satisfied. the damn problem was tha SonicStage Doesn't know how to play it's OWN *.omg files. You can only play it with the player....
                          That was one of my problems:
                          1 Can't play optimized files on the computer
                          2 can't find a Atrac3plus codec that will make winamp and Wmplayer to read the damn files....
                          thnx anyway, cheers :komisch12

Comment

• DeX
                            • Jun 2004

weeeeeeeeeeeeeelalalalalala

Flash news ppl: i took me sum time :rolleyes: but I FINALLY GOT THE SOLUTION:
                            you can encode AND read atrac3 files, and even turn them into mp3 or sumthing else.
                            The only player i found is winamp (with a plugin found here)
                            http://winamp.com/plugins/details.php?id=50864 (thnz to xaos)

and the codec is about 100k and found here:
                            http://www.my-minidisc.com/index.php...wnload_en.html (thnx to Vincent)

The codec works like this:
                            it's a format of *.wav, you can encode with it using:
                            Goldwave, audigrabber, sound recorder and so on.
                            just select wave--> atrac3-->66/105/135 kbps.

unfortunatley dMC has a bug, it makes waves of 30mb when the file should normaly be of MAX 4-5mb

DO NOT change the extension or else it will not play in winamp.

The player doesn't know how to read this file whatever the extension is (mp3,wav,atp,omg) i don't know if crappystage knows how to read this file and convert it but in any case the god thing is that you can now transform atrac3<-->mp3<-->wma and so on, and of course save a lot of disk space.

What really want to see is THIS codec added to the "codec central" and the dMC working perfectly converting with it!!!!!!!
                            but his still doesn't solve the need for a player that will play *.omg files, i don't think there will ever be one because the damn files are cpoyrighted so even if you have the codec for them you can't play them...

if you find anything new plz let me know drag05h@yahoo.com
                            Cheers to all the audio maniacs here :komisch12

Comment

• Spoon
                              Administrator
                              • Apr 2002

Re: weeeeeeeeeeeeeelalalalalala

Sony (for what ever reason) released a ACM Codec (an option when creating wave files), to compress to ATRAC, however only that ACM codec can read such files - it is not the same implementation as ATRAC is on their portables.
                              Spoon
                              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• DeX
                                • Jun 2004

Re: weeeeeeeeeeeeeelalalalalala

Originally posted by Spoon
                                Sony (for what ever reason) released a ACM Codec (an option when creating wave files), to compress to ATRAC, however only that ACM codec can read such files - it is not the same implementation as ATRAC is on their portables.
                                yes wel i kinda noticed that,BUT it is still quite a good codec....
                                and i still want to see dMC working nice and smooth converting files to atrac3 wave....
                                And so the search continues to find a player for *.omg files.
                                don't think there will ever be 1 because they have copyright protection...

P.S. the wave atrac3 codec is the same as the one used on playerz but it ain't got protection... that's why liquid plugin for winamp can play it... :p
                                i'm off then; Cheers :komisch12:

Comment

Working...

]]>