title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

ATRAC3 & ATRAC3Plus Support

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joseph
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Oct 2002

Re: ATRAC3 & ATRAC3Plus Support

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Originally Posted by Unregistered
    thank for helping. But it looks like i cant find any file on the internet with .ATP, .AT2 or .AT3. I'v have tryed useing p2p (Kazaa) and a URL/FTP searchers as well as dogpile & altavista. if someone know a good place to get ATRAC3 music or a website for software to download a MP3-->ATRAC3 tell me, as i have been looking for one for weeks. thanks
    The Atrac3 format is DRM Protected, and can only be played back on the Original computer. So you won't find any files anywhere, most likely.

Comment

• Unregistered

i own a nw ms90d

atrac allows me 2 compress the mp3's i no it takes alot of time but it also saves alot of space, this allows tons of listening time.

this also means that big music companies will start releasing there music in atrac3plus format as sharing will become more difficult...........

also i have software that allows me 2 play back atrac, the official stff that i got wid my player.

the player itself is absolutly tiny, and the memory can b exanded and there is a long battery life for such a smal thing1

Comment

• Unregistered

If you want to play atrac3 in winamp, here is the link to the plugin:
        Embrace your inner fan, subscribe to your favorite artists to get Winamp-exclusive content.

Although the simpleburner tends to crash a lot, i find the benefits far outweight these crashes - the ability to have 24 hours of music sounding (almost) perfect in my car is fantastic. I do wish theyd update the software though - SB seems like a 5 minute job...

Comment

• Unregistered

Re: where i can find soft to ATRAC3

Where I can find the software of the atrac3 or atrac3plus for extraction and audio recording

Comment

• Unregistered

where i can find soft to ATRAC3

Comment

• Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered]Where I can find the software of the atrac3 or atrac3plus player, to play my atrac3plus music.

Comment

• Unregistered

Where I can find atrac3plus recorder. To chang from audio CD to atrac. khjlc

Comment

• Unregistered

hi i got the openmg program and i would like to know how i can burn the songs i have in the program to cd´s cause i cant find them when i try to burn is their any kind of converter or anything i can use?????????

Comment

• Unregistered

Where I can find the software of the atrac3 or atrac3plus for extraction and audio recording
                    hi,

find a friend who just bought a Netminidisc or one of the new regular CD players that supports ATRAC3.

they all come with software.

why you'd want to go limited copy proprietary i'm not sure.

Comment

• Unregistered

ive got a dnf611, which plays atrac3 and atrac3+, and yes, the ss software supplied with it is pants...

i do hav 2 queries...

1- ive filled half a cdr with music (though it took my about 4 goes...), but i wanna transfer that to a cdrw and carry on burning the rest of my music on that, but when i try to copy the disc (using Nero), it says its copy protected, and then fails... has anyone else had problems copying atrac3(+) discs?

2- if i do get it on a cdrw, can i change the contents of groups and/or rearrange the groups in separate sessions? or does using a cdrw only provide you with the advantage of just erasing the disk and starting it all again? it would be nice to be able to delete tracks from groups and adding new ones...

can anyone help?

cheers

Comment

• Unregistered

[ QUOTE=Unregistered]thank per aiutare. Ma osserva come smusso il ritrovamento tutta la lima sul Internet con ATP, AT2 O AT3. I'v ha tryed il p2p useing (Kazaa) ed i ricercatori di URL/ftp così come dogpile & il altavista. se qualcuno conosce un buon posto per convincere la musica ATRAC3 o un website affinchè il software trasferisca un MP3 dal sistema centrale verso i satelliti -- >atrac3 mi dicono, poichè sto cercando uno per le settimane thanks[/QUOTE ]
                        dove posso trovare il programma per poterlo leggere sul pc e non soltanto sul supporto portatile
                        grazie Aquila

Comment

• Unregistered

I am in the uk - dunno where the rest of you guys are. I'be got a dne-711. its good. the sb software however is total junk. atrac is a good idea - why cant sony release something better to burn with. i've now wasted 14 hours with this tut and am inches away from throwing it all back in a box. why does it barf????? a very unhappy sony customer

Comment

• Unregistered

I got the DNE-800 from audiocubes. Everythings in Japanese but it rips cds in seconds. MP3 conversion takes *blooper**blooper**blooper**blooper*in ages though

Comment

• Unregistered

Hi, is there any software that allows me 2 download not in realtime audio files from my sony md? See i'm recording conterts, and it's every week and sometimes 2 at teh weekend. Eeh it takes so much time to make a backup (Mp3, AudioCD, etc...). Is there a way do grabb this files from my MD faster than real time playback ? And not losing sound quality ofcourse.

Thanks.
                              Nope its all in real time. I hear your pain. Ive recorded about 100 concerts as well and it takes hours to get it on CDs. However, the new HI-MD recorders that are coming out in the next few months will allow USB uploading on songs recorded via the line/mic analog in. IT will also record in several setting including PCM (uncompressed) audio.

----------
                              Greg

aim: dunebug81

Comment

• Unregistered

hey does the sound quality of atrac3 and atrac3 plus sound better than a 128kbps mp3 file?

I'm thinking of purchasing a sony NW-MS90D which has 512mb memory. If I were to convert my 128kbps mp3 files to atrac3 or atrac3plus, am I gona lose a lot of sound quality? is it noticeable?

Because the ms90D is very expensive...350$ U.S....I can get a 4gb muvo2, nitrus, or mini ipod for less $...this all winds down to sound quality...and I really like the ms90D because of its compact size

Comment

Working...

]]>