title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

New dB Audio Player?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MaDJiK
    • Nov 2008

New dB Audio Player?

Hello,

I was asking 3 years ago(!) why there was no new version of dBpowerAmp Audio Player... I still using v3 beta 6, it's the better MP3 player for me.
    dBpoweramp Renaissance will never be a replacement, so... can we have new DAP? or can we have the source code to continue the development? If you don't want to create a new player, maybe someone can continue the job instead of letting it die. :(
  • Razgo
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: New dB Audio Player?

That question has been asked before. i would love to see dap source be released for development. Unfortunatley a music management system is not high priority with all the other projects Spoon is developing. It's simply a sign of the times where music management systems have taken on a different path.

And Renaissance is no closer to advance into a GUI interface and not sure how it will operate like dap?

I know just the person who might be interested in developing dap and Spoon could trust. It's a nice wish but thats probably where it will stay as a wish :cry: and all those wonderful dap skins just begging to be on peoples computers screens again :smile2:

From memory daps source code was tied into DMC code and would need to be seperated so dap could work independently and tehn a hook developed to plug into the new dmc range.

And whats even more impessive is it still ranking at *45 for media players and getting close to one million downloads http://download.cnet.com/dBpowerAmp-...productListing
    Last edited by Spoons; October 07, 2011, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Working...

]]>