title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

linux

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • webadder
    • Dec 2002

linux

I know you have a lot of work on this fine prog, but will there ever be a linux version of it because it will a great help for the linux community (the linux newbys like me) and I'm sure it will be the number 1 soft in his category.
    written this in windows what i use only for audio & video purposes anymore.

greets
    webadder
  • tfolck
    • May 2002

dbpoweramp running on linux

I got dbpoweramp running on linux flawlessly. I had absolutly no problems running this. You can't however, right click on the file and select convert, it still has to be run from the shell, but you can select the files you want to convert.

Just install dbpoweramp on the windows side and run it under linux with WINE.

Comment

• webadder
      • Dec 2002

thanks for this info, now i have to learn with shell commands, i use always the graphical kde3.

thanks,
      webadder

Comment

• Ronny
        • May 2005

Re: linux

I DON'T RUN WINE!! PLEASE MAKE A PORT DIRECTLY FOR LINUX!!!

:vmad:

Comment

• iTunesIsEvil
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • Dec 2004

Re: linux

<troll>
          Originally posted by Ronny
          I DON'T RUN WINE!! PLEASE MAKE A PORT DIRECTLY FOR LINUX!!!

:vmad:
          <Gets up off floor and wipes tears from eyes after laughing so hard.>

Yes, and while you're at it Spoon, I'd like a computer that knows what I want to do before I do it!! And I want it written in a language that hasn't been developed yet. Preferably something that is low-level. Maybe do it in a brand-new version of something like Assembly. That would be fun, right?

</troll>

Comment

Working...

]]>