title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

PROFESSIONAL PLAYER FEATURE 4 DJ (but not only...)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Corsari
    • Mar 2003

PROFESSIONAL PLAYER FEATURE 4 DJ (but not only...)

> > I\'m a deejay and I have this issue:
    > >
    > > many folders with hundreds of mp3 in each one. Same story with new
    tunes.
    > >
    > > Last time I had to listen and orderer 248 new tunes.
    > >
    > > Are you planning to make your player be able to load all needed tracks in a playlist .. and set this playlist as follow:
    > >
    > > 1) offset start for all tracks at once (let say I want each track to start playing skipping the first minute)
    > > 2) customize play lenght for all the tracks (let say that for each track I want to listen just 1 minute or less)
    > >
    > > this because (if not) the listener must stay in front of the computer to skip
    > manually and so on (instead to do something else
    > > than just listen)
    > >
    > > I would be really grateful to you if you'll implement this feature, if not, if you know a player doing this .. kindly suggest me its name..

Thank you

> > Robert

Last edited by Corsari; March 01, 2003, 10:50 AM.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

I cannot see those features being implemented, I have seen a few professional DJ programs out there, just have to search a bit in Google.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Corsari
      • Mar 2003

simple to implement

I think it would be something useful if the person listening is playing extended versions of tunes.

Normally 12" versions are 8 minutes or 7 minutes long.

Why not let the player to be set to optionally play only a certain amount of minutes for each track in the play list?

And why not to set an "automatic skip intro" to be set as X seconds?

Thank you.

Robert

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Well if you are any good with Visual Basic you can control dAP through scripting, set it to skip and end early.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>