title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Ability to choose album art otions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • devind
    • Apr 2008

Ability to choose album art otions

I love dbpa but often find myself replacing my album art manually due to the fact that dbpa selects very small files. Example; 250x250 pixels. I prefer it to be much larger so that is displays well in itunes. It could be set up so that it searches for the largest file or so that you could choose what was found.

Cheers
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Ability to choose album art otions

It does choose the largest available from AMG or GD3, other 250x250 is all there is. You can copy and paste from google.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• EliC
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • May 2004

spoon, as I have suggested before a pre-formatted search link would make it very easy to launch an image search in google. Also, discogs is an excellent source of album art and would make a good meta-data addition.

Also, as previously requested, an album art selector window would be nice with the different album arts available to manually choose from.

Also, saving all of the alternative artworks to the rip directory, at least as an option, would be nice, in case the wrong one was downloaded from amg but gd3 had the right one.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Indeed
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>