title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Make dMC digital TV compatible with MPEG TS Support

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mcompton69
    • Feb 2007

Make dMC digital TV compatible with MPEG TS Support

Hi Spoon

I dont know how easy this would be but i will explain the predicament of mine and many others.

DVB-T (terrestrial digital TV - not to be confused with DAB radio) broadcasts dozens of radio shows, many are not available on DAB or traditional FM.

So when i record these shows, the file format on many 'set top box' recorders is the exact same as the stream that is transmitted which is MPEG Transport Stream (mpa + mpv multiplex). dMC does not recognise these mutiplexed files correctly and so they must be demuxed before i can encode the mpa files into mp3s which a pain.

However, these files are recognised and played easily with almost all media players with built in codecs, so would it be easy to add this compatibility to dMC? It would give this product a unique feature - i have searched hi and low for over a year for a product that will convert audio straight from ts to mp3 and there is NOTHING out there!

Thanks for reading.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Make dMC digital TV compatible with MPEG TS Support

Does not sound easy
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>