title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

file & directory naming

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bmacnaughton
    • Oct 2006

file & directory naming

I have a couple of UI thoughts that I would like you to consider. Regardless, I really love your suite of programs and appreciate the work you've done. Thanks.

It would be helpful to me if the file naming dialogue for dMC Audio CD Input were modified to show the target directory that is going to be used. With my directory structure it is visually truncated and it isn't possible to widen the drop down list.

Additionally, I use a hierarchical structure to store files with a root/ArtistName/AlbumName/songs structure. It would be ideal if I the dBpowerAMP Music Converter understood this so that I could specify two roots and have the rest of the naming convention be identical. I'm probably an outlier here, but I rip to FLAC for permanent retention then convert FLAC to MP3 for use on other devices (smaller size and more universal format).
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: file & directory naming

Have you tried R12 (alpha)?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• bmacnaughton
      • Oct 2006

no, but I will. thanks.

Comment

• bmacnaughton
        • Oct 2006

where can I find it?

Comment

• LtData
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • May 2004

In the Beta section of this forum or, easier, the link below in my signature

Comment

Working...

]]>