title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

One FLAC file per CD

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trefork
    • Jun 2006

One FLAC file per CD

I prefer just one FLAC per CD to avoid silent pauses between tracks that overlap, and currently I have to first RIP the full CD with EAC and then encode with FLAC, which is a tedious process. It would be nice if dMC supported FLAC conversion of the entire CD.
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: One FLAC file per CD

With the Power Pack, yooou should be able to rip an entire CD as a single track using the "Rip as One" feature. Is this what you are talking about?

Best wishes,
    Bill

Comment

• trefork
      • Jun 2006

And where would I find that?

Comment

• trefork
        • Jun 2006

Ok, I found it in the dMC Configuration, but it states that "Trial period expired", even though I just installed it a couple of days ago.

Comment

• ChristinaS
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by trefork
          Ok, I found it in the dMC Configuration, but it states that "Trial period expired", even though I just installed it a couple of days ago.
          Have you had dMC previously? The trial period starts from the first installation.

Comment

• trefork
            • Jun 2006

Ok, found out how to get it to work. Unfortunately, it rips it as one track, so now I can't jump from track to track. So there's still something for the wishlist.

Comment

• LtData
              dBpoweramp Guru
              • May 2004

IIRC, dMc r12 (in development) will support .cue files which allow players to take one large file and, with the cue file, read it as separate files.

Comment

Working...

]]>