title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Add in a transfer database for Sveta devices

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mjm70
    • Feb 2006

Add in a transfer database for Sveta devices

Most devices have the ability to save comouter files to them.

here is my idea.. Have two music file databases. One that resides on the PC (why not use the one for my music with dBpowerAMP, and a second small one that resides on the MP3device.

As you download music to the device, it updates the database. You can then have the ability to sync your music collection from you PC to the MP3device.

it would know what is on it so it doens't resend it. if the music device is used between more that one machine with dBpower products, then any new songs on the device can be imported into the PC.

You can then do cool things like songs that i have not heard in a while for peopel with small devices that can only carry a small collection comparied to what is on the pc.

If you add new stuff to your PC, then it can just transfer the new stuff over without doing what is already there. (great for ipod users)

What do you think. I have purchased your software and love it. looking forward to new advances to make it better..
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Add in a transfer database for Sveta devices

You can use the r3 beta 6 version of dBpowerAMP Audio Player to synchronize a music collection with Sveta.

Sveta currently checks for duplicates by tags, I believe.

Comment

Working...

]]>