title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

does anyone else have this problem?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hydroman
    • Oct 2003

does anyone else have this problem?

I just installed directx 9.0c. Now the music files will not stream when the amp is configured for directx. Power amp plays bits and pieces of the music files. I am using monkeys audio format in mormal mode. I must configure to microsoft wave mapper to correct the problem and then i can configure thru my sound card. I had this problem once before with directx 8 and for some unknown reason it corrected itself. I am using I am running windows xp home with an athalon xp processor. I don't know if that makes any difference, but ya never know. I am using release 3 beta 6.
    Last edited by hydroman; October 27, 2004, 12:45 PM. Reason: P.S.
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: does anyone else have this problem?

Have you tried going to the dAP Options menu (the Menu or Options button on your player or right-click on any inactive portion of the player skin), clicking on Amp and selecting Wave out?

Comment

• hydroman
      • Oct 2003

Re: does anyone else have this problem?

The problem seems to be with the new directx. Microsoft wave mapper sucks. It will play fine thru direct sound tho.

Comment

Working...

]]>