title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

dBPowerAMP Player still being worked on?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

Re: dBPowerAMP Player still being worked on?

I think you might need to work on the shuffle a bit more... I have about 700 songs in MMC, and it seems to never play some of them...

Comment

• donny
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Oct 2002

as one in dAP it is called "random play of MMC"...

as second it depends on how the songs are rated, when they are added to the collection and a number of other stuff ment to play you only the stuff you like the most... it doesn't work perfectly always, but for me and a couple of my friends it is almost perfect...

Comment

• Unregistered

I would like to add one more suggest:

Is it possible for a visualization in DAP? Perhaps compatable with Windows Media Player and WinAMP visualization...

Comment

• Unregistered

I'm a newbie here...
          I've tested DAP (april beta) and couldn't play any radio streams (pls ed).
          Can anyone confirm this ?
          I've downloaded and installed most popular codecs.

D.

Comment

• xoas
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • Apr 2002

I've tested DAP (april beta) and couldn't play any radio streams (pls ed).
            Can anyone confirm this ?
            Yes I can.
            No it doesn't.

Best wishes,
            Bill Mikkelsen

Comment

• Razgo
              Administrator
              • Apr 2002

i am really keen on seeing dap get an EQ overhall , any chance of this getting done? http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showpost...1&postcount=11

it would be great to use the EQ and make up pre sets. but as it is now and always has been , the EQ can't seriously be used becuase when it gets fixed any pre sets that i make now would be useless. as it is a great feature to have and use the add EQ on the fly to a song or album but no point in using it if th eEQ setting are going to change one day.

Comment

• Spoon
                Administrator
                • Apr 2002

The eq is not going to be changed (that is the values it works on), I am though going to release a new default skin with those values on it (so 18 eqs bars off the top of my head).

I have been working on said skin for about 9 months - just cannot get enough free time to complete it (5 mins here and there)...
                Spoon
                www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Razgo
                  Administrator
                  • Apr 2002

ok well that's a little dissapointing. yes i think it was only 18 band and not 20. well at least all the skins can be corrected then to reflect the true values. i will have to wait for directX feature then to use external EQ software.

Comment

• Spoon
                    Administrator
                    • Apr 2002

Of all the Eqs you cannot get a better one (ok it is very very good, might not be the best), it needs the data in 18 bands, I could generate a virtual averaged table and hide it inside but for the best method and most accurate I think 18 bands is the best, just needs new skins.
                    Spoon
                    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>