title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Sveta Beta Discussions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • snicka
    • Feb 2005

Re: Sveta Beta Discussions

i downloaded and installed both the beta sveta and the beta rio evo.

Comment

• snicka
      • Feb 2005

also.. though I can drag and drop a data file on the "Data Files" tab and it sends it to the karma AND when I go into the RIO Taxi part of the player it says the file is there, there is no listing of data files in the "Data Files" tab.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

The Karma driver mustn't have been updated with that file naming modification, I plan to readdress the drivers soon.

About the data files, if you select a data file from within Sveta explorer the right hand drive pane (say a .txt file) and use the <- arrow to send it - does it appear on the data files tab?
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• snicka
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Spoon
          The Karma driver mustn't have been updated with that file naming modification, I plan to readdress the drivers soon.

About the data files, if you select a data file from within Sveta explorer the right hand drive pane (say a .txt file) and use the <- arrow to send it - does it appear on the data files tab?
          No it doesn't

Comment

• dravack1974
            • Feb 2005

I have just registered SvetaPortableAudio-r5b4.exe beta after trying the program instead of the useless DMM program that Philips provide for the HDD100. The previous version didn't allow me to view the file names, but this version does and it also allows me to transfer my music from the HDD100 back to my PC. This has been a life saver as I lost all of my music files (converted from CD) that were on my spare hard drive when it failed. Philips DMM does not allow this! The only problem I have had is with the MP3 Lame help link within the Sveta Explorer Options, Compression. When I click the small MP3 (Lame) Help icon, Sveta crashes. I am using the latest device driver (SPA-PhilipsHDD100) downloaded from a link on the same web page as the Beta Sveta (r5b4). Thank you for a great program. Worth every penny!

Comment

• Spoon
              Administrator
              • Apr 2002

Snicka: I will note it as a bug.

drav: thanks
              Spoon
              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• rledford
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Spoon
                Please post everything relating to the New Sveta beta here.
                R5 Beta 6 with iPod mini driver. Post more after I use it for a while.

Comment

• rledford
                  • Feb 2005

My question is a general one. I have just started using Sveta and I thought that dmc would install along with the powerpack. I don't see them anywhere on my system. Do I have to download and install the programs. I need to convert some files from .wma to .aac.

I have downloaded the codex from your site and I have them installed but they do not appear in Sveta.

Comment

• Spoon
                    Administrator
                    • Apr 2002

dMC does come with Sveta (if you look at Start >> Programs >> dbpoweramp Music Converter) you should have a program 'dbpoweramp Music Converter', looking in \configuration is 'dmc configuration' run this and it will tell you which codecs dmc can recognize. It is worth mentioning that Sveta and dmc and any codecs should all be installed to the same location.
                    Spoon
                    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• rledford
                      • Feb 2005

I installed Svelta and then d/l the codex that I need along with dmc R5 Beta 6. So far, no problems.

Comment

• rledford
                        • Feb 2005

I have three problems to report:
                        I start SPA and then ->Extra->Properties. The firmware version is listed as 2.5 and not 1.3.

2. The id3 tags are not being passed over to the ipod when I send them. I am using the ACC to MP4 codex.

3. I send over an album and the only song that will play is the first track. All the songs on the album do not have the track number plus artist name displayed.

I am running R5beta 6 with the beta driver.

Comment

• Spoon
                          Administrator
                          • Apr 2002

For 2 you need to have the mp4 decoding codec installed in dbpoweramp, you can check this by holding the mouse over a mp4 file and see if it says dbpoweramp on teh popup info.
                          Spoon
                          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• rledford
                            • Feb 2005

On the pop-up menu, i do have listed MP4, and at the bottom dbpowerAMP is listed.

This raises a question in my mind. When I download the MP4 codex, do I get the decoding codex and the encoding codex? If not, how can I differenate between the decoding and encoding codex?

Thanks

Comment

• LtData
                              dBpoweramp Guru
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by rledford
                              On the pop-up menu, i do have listed MP4, and at the bottom dbpowerAMP is listed.

This raises a question in my mind. When I download the MP4 codex, do I get the decoding codex and the encoding codex? If not, how can I differenate between the decoding and encoding codex?

Thanks
                              Check your dMC Configuration. It separately lists the ENcoding and DEcoding codecs.

On a side note Spoon, I do like the new icons that differentiate between Encoding and Decoding a LOT better.

Comment

• rledford
                                • Feb 2005

hmmmmmm...

Maybe I should go back to spell checking my posts before posting!

Sorry that I did not make my question clearer. I meant from the codex D/L site.

Comment

Working...

]]>