title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Asset: Info for playlist "Recent/Most Played Album/Track"-bug

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dvdr
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Sep 2008

Asset: Info for playlist "Recent/Most Played Album/Track"-bug

The recent versions of Asset running on WHS (controlled with Songbook/Plugplayer/Kinsky Desktop, Player: Sneaky DS / Akurate DS, latest Cara) have not succeeded in populating the playlist entries for recent albums/tracks or most played albums/tracks (at least in my system here).

All over sudden, after months of "emptyness", there were a few entries! By chance, I discovered, how they got there:
    When I use Plugplayer as a control-point and let Asset stream albums or tracks to my iPod/iPhone instead of a DS, these playlist trees will be populated.
    In other words: an iPod/iPhone as a playback device will sort of "give feedback" to Assets database, that an album/track has been played, the database - a Linn DS will obviously not give such a feedback - or however you might call that in technical terms...

@Spoon: I hope, this might give you a hint, where to look for this handy playlist-feature to be made working again for Linn DS devices...
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Asset: Info for playlist "Recent/Most Played Album/Track"-bug

Thanks, will test for this.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>