title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How Do I Find A User Manual.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GARYRRT

• Jan 2006

How Do I Find A User Manual.

I AM A VERY GREEN ROOKIE SO I NEED TUTORING. I NEED TO LEARN THE LANGUAGE. I HAVE RECORDED THE TAPE NOW ALL I NEED TO DO IS GET IT IN MY MUSIC FILE. I RECORDED WITH NERO MIX BUT CONVERTED WITH THE CONVERTER BECAUSE IT WAS THE DEFAULT. IS THERE A MANUAL AVAILIBLE? :smile2:
  • iceblood

• Jul 2003

Re: How Do I Find A User Manual.

Well, the first thing you need to learn is to stop shouting in public forums. It's very bad etiquette...

Have you tried the FAQ?

Comment

• xoas
      dBpoweramp Guru

• Apr 2002

Gary-
      There is a very extensive on-line help file for dBpowerAMP Music Converter included in the program. This is accessible from most of the program's various screens using the ? icon. Alternately, go Start>All Programs>dBpowerAMP Music Converter>Help and then select dBpowerAMP Music Converter Help (or, if you are just intersted in one aspect of dBpowerAMP Music Converter such as Audio CD Input, File Selector, Auxilary Input or help concerning installed codecs you can select those options from the Help menu).

You might also want to check Spoon's Audio Guide for a basic introduction to some of the basics.

If you have specific questions, you don't really need fancy jargon but it would help if you could be very descriptive of what you have done and what you are trying to accomplish. For example, in your post you talk about recording a tape. It is not clear if you are talking about music that was on an audio cassette tape that you then recorded to your computer's hard drive (which is what I suspect you mean) or if you are talking about music you recorded on a tape that you wish to transfer to the computer. When you talk about needing to get this in your "music file" it is not clear to me what you mean by this (could mean you are trying to add additional music to an existing track, that you need to add the file to the music library of the program you use for playing music, that you want to add the file to a playlist-a set collection of music tracks you want to preserve as a group, or something altogether different).

Using all capital letters in a message is considered yelling and, as Iceblood states, it is considered rude.

Best wishes,
      Bill

Comment

• GARYRRT

• Jan 2006

thanks for the reply. i have a bad habit of leaving the caps on, sorry ice. you were correct on the cassette tape issue. i played the cassette from a boom box then put it in the pc thru nero mixer(i havent experimented with db just yet but i am going to) the songs just stay in the play list and wont fo over to my music file in the c drive. i did convert 1 song with db and it worked fine. when i figure out how to do the whole process it will be better. i am going to do the same thing tonight with db and see which is easiest,like i said i am very green, i am a hands on person. if i see it done i can do it. it seems like this board is full of info. i just hope you have patience for incompetent users like me. you guys&gals-(right christina) rock. thank you

Comment

• ChristinaS
          dBpoweramp Guru

• Apr 2004

Originally posted by GARYRRT
          thanks for the reply. i have a bad habit of leaving the caps on, sorry ice. you were correct on the cassette tape issue. i played the cassette from a boom box then put it in the pc thru nero mixer(i havent experimented with db just yet but i am going to) the songs just stay in the play list and wont fo over to my music file in the c drive. i did convert 1 song with db and it worked fine. when i figure out how to do the whole process it will be better. i am going to do the same thing tonight with db and see which is easiest,like i said i am very green, i am a hands on person. if i see it done i can do it. it seems like this board is full of info. i just hope you have patience for incompetent users like me. you guys&gals-(right christina) rock. thank you
          Ahem... caps are still needed for the first letter of the first word in a sentence and for people and places names, as shown in http://www.myenglishteacher.net/captilizingletters.html

The audio file you recorded through Nero Mixer ought to reside somewhere. Use Windows Explorer and find the folder where it is now and move it to the folder where you want it to be. It would help if you turn on the display of file extensions (see FQ: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=5361 ) .

Comment

Working...

]]>