title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

CD Duplication

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wilhelmet
    • Nov 2005

CD Duplication

I down loaded dBpowerAMP CD Writer (dCW) package and in the trial stage. I tried to do a CD duplication/copy to CD. In the dMC Audio CD Input is list 17 titles when trying to copy to dBpowerAMP CD Writer I only get the first 14 titles. I'm using a 80 min. CD-R and settings so I at a lost how to get the other 3 titles before I burn. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: CD Duplication

How are you doing the cd copy?

If you don't have 2 cd drives you'll have to rip first (to wav to preserver quality) and then burn, in 2 steps.

Otherwise, you start dCW and place the source cd in one drive. You create an audio cd in dCW of the appropriate duration, selected from the drop down list.

You use the dCW browser to get to the cd drive where you have your source cd and drag all the tracks over to the left side of dCW for the tracks you want to burn. The when you select burn you direct the output onto the other drive, for the burner.

If you originally selected the correct type (duration) of audio cd to create this should work. In any case you will see the indicator at the bottom of the screen that tells you when you're trying to go beyond the cd's defined capacity. Unless your source cd had been overburned, you should not have a problem. 3 extra tracks don't sound like overburn. Possibly you picked a standard 650MB audio cd for output instead of 700mb or maybe 80 min cd?
    Last edited by ChristinaS; November 12, 2005, 04:26 AM.

Comment

• xoas
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Apr 2002

Re: CD Duplication

Your Help file for dBpowerAMP CD Writer gives a step-by-step walk-through of this process. Open up dCW and click on the ? icon or go Start>All Programs>dBpowerAMP Music Converter>Help>dBpowerAMP CD Writer Help.

Best wishes,
      Bill

Comment

Working...

]]>