title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How can I put songs on my mp3 player without storing them on my computer?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juzzie
    • Nov 2005

How can I put songs on my mp3 player without storing them on my computer?

Hoping that Im posting this in the right section,Ive just joined the site!

I have a little mp3 player, nothing flash. I want to put songs on it but the only way I have been able to,so far, is by ripping a cd to my windows audio player and then sync-ing them. Is this the only way to do it?

Is there any software/program that will let me sync straight from the cd to the mp3 player?

Also - another question! I have purchased some music online and it is sitting in the windows audio player. i can listen to it on the computer, but when I try to sync it to the mp3 it wont work - says 'unknown error' ANyone know why??

TIA
    Justine
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: How can I put songs on my mp3 player without storing them on my computer?

For the last part, your MP3 player has to support protected WMA files in order for you to play your purchased music.
    As for directly ripping to the player, the combination of dBpowerAMP Music Converter and Sveta will allow you to rip directly to your player in the format of your choice.

Comment

• ChristinaS
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Apr 2004

Re: How can I put songs on my mp3 player without storing them on my computer?

Try to burn an audio cd with your purchased files, from Windows Media Player. Then rip that audio cd using dMC Audio cd input and do what you want with the ripped files.

If a cd cannot be burned, then use dMC Auxiliary Input to re-record the audio as it's being played through the soundcard by WMP. You will thus create unprotected files, which you can do what you want with again.

Comment

Working...

]]>