title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Install on new computer

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • J.A. Boonstra
    • Mar 2017

Install on new computer

Hello,

I am new to this forum and I am Dutch, so English is not my native language. I apologize in advance for possible mistakes.

My computer has crashed and the harddisk is no longer accessible. This means, that I have lost everything that was on on the harddisk. Now I have bought a new computer (ASUS Zenbook with Windows 10 and SSD storage) but I have lost all software, including dBpoweramp CD Ripper, Music Converter, Batch Converter, PerfectTUNES.

How can I install the software on my new computer without having to buy the software all over again?

Sincerely,
    J.A. Boonstra
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: Install on new computer

go to this site, then enter your order number from illustrate (in the email you received when you purchased). It will then give you access to re-download the installation program.

Comment

• J.A. Boonstra
      • Mar 2017

Thank you for the link.
      But... (this will probably make me look very stupid) I no longer have the e-mail with the order number. It was on the harddisk that crashed.
      I know, I know, I should have printed the order so I would still have the number.
      Now what should I do?

Comment

• garym
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by J.A. Boonstra
        Thank you for the link.
        But... (this will probably make me look very stupid) I no longer have the e-mail with the order number. It was on the harddisk that crashed.
        I know, I know, I should have printed the order so I would still have the number.
        Now what should I do?
        notice the link on that page for "lost order number". just enter your email address here to recover order number:

Comment

• J.A. Boonstra
          • Mar 2017

Thanks!!
          I have installed dBpoweramp on my new computer.
          And yes, this time I have printed the invoice so I will not lose the number again.

Comment

Working...

]]>