title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Ripping a multi disc cd set to appear as a single file in QNAP/NAIM & other problems

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novicetreat
    • Jan 2017

Ripping a multi disc cd set to appear as a single file in QNAP/NAIM & other problems

I found and can't refind a post by spoon that worked perfectly. I need to do a number of things. Can anyone help me please?
    Rip a multi cd set (Opera etc so that it appears as a single file on my Naim index with tracks 101 - 1nn/201-2nn/301-3nn where nn is the last track on each cd. This means that an opera only appears as one album/file rather than as 2/3/4/5 separate cd covers.

Then I would like to rip a multi cd set so that I have one album/file but when you open that there are the separate discs. EG 10 cds of organ music, each from a separate organ in a box called great cathedral organs. I want to see a single file GREAT CATHEDRAL ORGANS and when opened there are the 10 discs with their own covers etc. The same would go fo a collection say of Beethoven symphonies - A single File saying Beethoven symphonies with eg six files inside saying eg Karajan/BPO 1960s, open that and there are the nine symphonies from that cycle.

Help please????

Thanks
    Paul
  • mville
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Dec 2008

Re: Ripping a multi disc cd set to appear as a single file in QNAP/NAIM & other prob

Please can you post your current Naming string?

... also, please can you provide more info about your setup, e.g. how you intend to play your audio files on the Naim?
    Last edited by mville; February 20, 2017, 02:13 AM. Reason: more info, please

Comment

Working...

]]>