title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Need help with XLD and an external drive for Mac

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gmanmpls
    • Jul 2016

Need help with XLD and an external drive for Mac

Hi,
    This may be the incorrect place to ask for help with this problem, but I am at my wits end.
    I am trying to create bit perfect lossless files with my Macbook pro using the XLD app. After much trial and error and research I figured I would buy one of the best AccurateRip drives left on the market; the Asus DRW 24B1ST. I am trying to use this as an external drive to my Macbook Pro through a SATA to USB 2.0 cable with an external power source. The drive works seamlessly with everything I have tried except XLD and RIP software.
    XLD will recognize the CD and attempt to rip, but just spins it's wheels. RIP immediately says the ETA is infinite years to complete and after 30 seconds gives an error "Input/Output"
    I can import songs to iTunes using the external drive. The mac recognizes the drive with no problems... It shows up in disk utility, in finder, and in about this mac.
    Anyone have an idea how to make this work?
    Thanks,
    Man
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Need help with XLD and an external drive for Mac

As we make competing software on OSX to XLD (dBpoweramp), it would not be appropriate to offer support for XLD here on this forum.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• gmanmpls
      • Jul 2016

Re: Need help with XLD and an external drive for Mac

Hi,
      I just downloaded your software and it is working great!!
      Thanks,
      Gary

Comment

Working...

]]>